Double Your Business Revenue through Our Flagship ROI Driven Business Course
You’ve spent months or even years designing sites that don’t bring in any traffic or sales. Listen, it’s about time to kick your wantrepreneur dreams away and start getting leads and customers into your business. Stop wishing, and start earning.
Have you ever spent year redesigning your website, no traffic, no leads and no sales?
Or have you wrote a 2000-word article, thinking it’ll bring in raving fans, customers. However, when you hit publish, there’s nothing… but crickets.
Or have you ever hired a cheap SEO consultant for $500 a month with no way of knowing if they are doing a good job at all?
You see, I once spent thousands of dollars in ‘SEO training’ from gurus who can’t even rank for their own website on Google. I also once spent half a year targeting the wrong keywords and entering the wrong industry.
However, was it my fault, or was that SEO just didn’t work?
No, it wasn’t their fault. SEO in fact is still one of the widely used marketing strategy all around the world, including Singapore.
Here’s the cold harsh truth about most websites in Singapore:
• 95% of business owners in Singapore own a website. However, most of their websites are white elephants.
• They aren’t fun to read
• They can’t be found on Google
• They are not generating any leads or sales
• There’s no web traffic
• They focus only on website design but ignore marketing
• They focus on product development but ignore marketing
That’s a pity, because, SEO when done right, can generate consistent leads and sales for your business, even when you sleep.
Instead of worrying about getting customers, you can spend your time:
– Develop services and product to better serve your clients
– Better manage your staff and grow your business profits
– Free up time and lead the lifestyle that you desire
This why learning how to create a website that generates customers, week in and out, day in and out, automatically is crucial for your business.
SEO Is one of the Highest Sought after Skill Set in Singapore
It is little surprise that a Linkedin Survey found that SEO, along with many other digital marketing skill sets, is highly sought after by Singaporean employers.
SEO marketers play an important role in the sales and marketing systems of any business, generating cash flow and sales for the business.
Having strong rankings on Google’s search results for commercial and competitive keywords is helpful for a business to generate consistent leads and inquiries.
Should You Send Your Staff to SEO Training?
If you’re a start up founder or small medium enterprise owner, outsourcing your SEO services to a SEO consultant or SEO agency like me is a potential solution that you can use if you prefer not to have any in-house marketing team.
However, some businesses prefer to have an in-house full-time web developer that is SEO trained so that sales and marketing efforts online can be coordinated with sales and marketing offline.
Here are some of the advantages of sending your staff to SEO training:
• Easier Content Synchronization
• Personalized Content
• Better Internal Coordination
Sometimes, SEO consultants are handling multiple SEO clients are any particular instance and are unable to take special care and attention of all clients at one particular time. SEO marketing efforts can be miscommunicated through email, and clients might have specific instructions that SEO agencies like us won’t be able to attend to.
This is why training yourself, or your staff in SEO can be beneficial to growing your business.
How to Subsidize SEO Training in Singapore?
SEO training and SEO Courses in Singapore can be subsidized by the Singapore government grants such as Skills Future.
So, why should you learn SEO from me?
Who am I?
I’m Marcus, SEO consultant, founder and editor of Pink Elephant Consultancy.
My work has been published on local and international media such as the Yellow Pages Singapore and GoodMenProject, each sites bringing in more than a million readers a month.
I’ve also built profitable projects on my own, including Pink Elephant Consultancy, consulted SMEs ranging from hedge funds, office furniture to metal traders in Singapore.
In the SEO, internet marketing industry in Singapore, there are a lot of grey areas, a lot of scams, a lot of unanswered questions.
Let me ask you a couple of questions, would you rather:
• Learn from some SEO guru with an airplane or someone with Google-able results?
• Learn from purely SEO firms or someone who takes a results and all rounded approach towards SEO?
• Someone one who has results that you can readily Google right now, including past testimonials from SEO clients.
Here’s a ranking report from a recent client:
Take a look at what my SEO course students have said about me:
‘Hi I’m Tina, I attended Marcus’s SEO Training in the last 3 days. I found that Marcus’s training is understandable and clear. Now I understand SEO plays an important role in marketing. Now I’m able to help my company get leads from Google. I realize that SEO is actually very learnable.’
‘Hi I’m Alyson, I attended Marcus’s SEO Couses for the past 3 days. Marcus is a nice and friendly instructor. I found the course is learnable. I thought that building a website is difficult, however I found it is doable. I found the instructors simple, nice and clear.’
How Can You Determine a Legit SEO Course?
Not all SEO courses and training providers are created equal, unfortunately, the internet marketing industry in Singapore at times is often polluted with fakes and scams.
Firstly, you should read Google Guidelines on SEO.
Secondly, ask yourself this question:
• Is the SEO course trainer a currently active operating SEO agency or consulting business?
• Is the SEO course trainer ranked for competitive keywords for his clients or in the SEO market?
• Does the SEO course trainer have results from students, clients that you can Google and verify yourself?
Some Indicators You Should Use Before Attending SEO Courses:
• Keyword rankings are not an indicator if a course is worth attending, but it can be used to measure the training provider’s ability to execute SEO on his own.
• Testimonials from students with SEO-ed websites that you can Google and check
• Live SEO portfolio that you can Google and check
• Companies ability to execute their own SEO that you can Google and check
There’s been an explosion the rise of internet marketing seminars in Singapore.
The common marketing pitch: Earn cash and work from home. You’ll have time to pursue your passion, take care of your kids, travel the world etc.
• SEO courses and consultants that aren’t actively consulting SEO (I made this mistake before)
• People selling the internet marketing lifestyle (make money online etc.)
• Private jet planes *Erhem*
• ‘Branded’ academies, schools and etc. Having a school or academy behind your SEO courses don’t mean that your course is good.
One other business model that’s popular is seminar selling: The people that signed up and paid for the seminar will then be taught on how to use the seminar selling strategies to recruit more people through the seminar and so on and forth. Be careful of those.
Our SEO Course Curriculum
Our company provides small group coaching, personalized, SEO course, training in Singapore.
The course curriculum is tailored to the Singaporean context. The current SEO practice in SEO revolves around a lot of black hat strategies such as purchasing of paid links. Your website may be penalized a couple of months down the road despite achieving short terms ranking boost.
Here are Pink Elephant Consultancy, the links and SEO strategy that we use is completely white hat and ethical.
Here is our SEO course curriculum:
1. How to Pick Out Commercially Valuable Keywords that Drive Sales
2. The Number 1 Mistake that Most Website Owners Make
How to Write Content that Sells
1. How to Create 10X Content for the New World of SEO
2. How to Write Compelling Titles That Sell
3. How to Outsource Your Content If You Do Not Have the Time to Write
4. How to Perform a Content Audit to avoid Duplicate Content and Copyright Issues
What Works in 2018: On Page SEO Strategies
1. The 20 On Page SEO Signals That Work in 2018
2. How to Create a Tree Like Structure so That Your Most Important Keyword Ranks
3. How to Outrank Competitors with Local SEO
Off Page SEO: How to Build Links That Help You Rank Page 1 on Google
1. The Top Link Building Strategy That Drives White Hat Links
2. How to Get Linking Ideas: Competitor and Niche Analysis
3. What is Domain Authority and Page Authority and Does it Matter?
4. How to Get Your First 5 Do- Follow Links
5. The Secret Sauce to Social Media Links
How to Track and Measure of SEO Performance to Ensure Sales
1. How to Compare and Contrast Google Analytics Data
2. How to Compare and Contrast Google Webmaster Data
3. How to Track Your Keyword Rankings
4. Determining The Right Key Performance Indicators
Bonuses: Our Secret Sauce
1. How to Stand Out in a Crowded Market: Positioning Ideas
2. How to Master the Language of Your Audience to Increase Sales
3. How to Think of SEO and Digital Marketing in 2018
What Customer Support You Can Expect from Me?
• 1 Year Email Support
• Community of like minded people and entrepreneurs, people to bounce ideas off
• Quarterly networking and review sessions
I’m Not Taking in any SEO Training Clients
You see, unlike most other heartless internet marketers, I do care about my reputation, and I care about the success of my clients and students.
I want to do a good job teaching and I want you to get results.
I don’t want to be flamed on the internet as a coach that sells scammy courses.
So, if you’re not willing to learn are are looking for a quick fix to earn a million dollars online overnight, you’ll probably wasting my time, your money and won’t get results in your SEO marketing strategies.
Secondly, the quality of my classes matter. This is why I’m only opening my classes to 5-10 students a month.
Now, with all that put aside, if you’re ready, then sign on up.
I’m no longer consulting in SEO.